Our non-profit farmers market society is run by volunteers and we have a number of exciting opportunities. If you are looking for Youth Volunteer Experience Credits: volunteers’ hours count towards your graduation credits! We have something for everyone. Learn some great new skills or use your skills to help out your community as a local philanthropist!
If you are interested in volunteering with us at the market please email us at email@example.com to inquire and request an application form.
If you are under 16 we require parent consent.
Below are some of the market opportunities:
- Set Up / 12pm to 2pm (help set up the tents, tables, kidszone, info booth, guide vendors into market etc)
- Info Booth / 2pm to 6pm (providing information)
- Kids Zone / 2pm to 6pm (face painting, reading stories, leading crafts/activities)
- Take Down / 5pm to 7pm (help take down the tents, tables, kidszone, info booth, guide vendors leaving the market etc)
- Market Info Booth (anytime between 1 pm to 6 pm providing information)
- Children’s Activities (face painting, reading stories, leading crafts/activities, etc anytime between 1 pm to 6 pm)
- Market Helper (anytime between 1 pm to 6 pm, vendor breaks, etc)
- Outreach Team
- Posters/Flyer Canvassing
- Blog Writing
- Signage Team
Advocacy & Governance
- Executive Committee (Marketing)
- Executive Committee (Fundraising & Sponsorship’s)
- Executive Committee (Membership Drive)
- Volunteer at Outreach events
- Teach workshops: gardening, canning, cooking, healthy eating etc.
Thank you very much for your interest!