Interested in attending SUFM as a vendor?
Email email@example.com for more information, and find all the details and market by-laws here in our application form:
We are always looking for new vendors who make, bake and grow locally! Surrey residents are calling for more:
- Fruits (Local/ Fraser Valley/ Okanagan)
- Vegetables of all British Columbia varieties
- Locally grown greenhouse vegetable varieties of all kinds
- Local meat and poultry
- Delicious baked goods and fudge
- Unique artisan items
- Prepared foods i.e. trucks and carts etc!
We’d love you to join us in our mission to provide a unique and local shopping experience for residents of Surrey’s urban core!
Applications will be reviewed by the SUFM Board of Directors to assess the suitability of the applicant and ensure a wide mix of products for sale.
Are you a prepared food vendor? Make sure you are in compliance with the Fraser Health regulations: Guidelines for Food Sales at Temporary Markets (PDF)
Sign up for our member newsletter HERE to stay up to date on which Vendors will be at the market each week and upcoming special events!
- Moonlight Wolf Crafts
- Stay Sudsy
- Impulse Health & Wellness
- Southside Community Church
- KidCitizen Crafting
- Studio Seventy Three
- K’nish Connection
- Mike’s Perfect Perogies
Community | Other Groups:
- Burns Bog Conservation Society
- Canadian Blood Services
- LOVE FOOD HATE WASTE
- Telus Fibre Optic
- MLA Bruce Ralston
The market can be reached at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-228-FARM (3276)